Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Home Sweet Wendell...












             Well, almost 4 generations..

Rich kept asking me to call grandma so that we could go up to Wendell and see her.  We finally found a weekend that worked for all of us.  Grandma was such a gracious host and fed us so many yummy dishes and she had even made fresh bread.  There were so many questions that we asked her that I'm sure she was all talked out by the time that we left.  We asked her why her and grandpa moved to Wendell.  She even showed us the first house in Wendell that he built.   She talked about raising 10 children - a lot of the time on her own when grandpa worked out of town.  There was so much that I didn't know before this visit.  Brittany and her friend Brandie came up on Sunday and after dinner, we played Kuub - the girl beat Aunt Nip and I both games!  On Monday, July 28th, Rich had his 41st birthday.  We went to Twin Falls for the open house of the temple.  The temple was beautiful.    Afterward, we took grandma and Aunt Nip out for all you can eat pizza.  I had such a wonderful time, that I cried when grandma and aunt Nip left.  Grandma is such an amazing person!

No comments: